Wednesday, March 18, 2015

On Your Marks Get Set

Dear friends,

Who - as a child - did not watch the cute PIXAR movie "Cars" or "The Flintstones" or "Scooby Doo". If you havent than I am very sorry for you and you should better get cracking on renting the movies/series and watch them with your kids - or by yourself ;) Most certainly you will enjoy it, so drop by here and let me know how that went! In the meanwhile I will tell you the expo that Galeria Krakowska is hosting since the 30th of May until the 15th of June: Cars from the movies :)
Here you can find pieces that everyone is able to identify from the movies listed above. The beautiful part is the fact that kids can get to take pictures with them and read a bit more of their "personality" on the special boards - unfortunately written just in Polish language :(
Sally: Forty years ago, that interstate down there didnt exist.
Lightning McQueen: Really?
Sally: Yeah. Back then, cars came across the country a whole different way.
Lightning McQueen: How do you mean?
Sally: Well, the road didnt cut through the land like that interstate. It moved with the land, it rose, it fell, it curved. Cars didnt drive on it to make great time. They drove on it to have a great time.
Michael Schumacher Ferrari: Ciao. Hi. Lightning McQueen told me this was the best place in the world to get tires. How about setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each?
Luigi: Aah! Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store! A real Ferrari! Punch me, Guido! Punch me in the face! This is the most glorious day of my life!
[Luigi faints and tips over]
Michael Schumacher Ferrari: Wow.
[in Italian]
Michael Schumacher Ferrari: Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda. Mi dicono che siete fantastici.
[I hope that your friend recovers. I was told that you are fantastic]
Guido: [Guido faints and tips over
Barney Rubble: Youre afraid to tell Wilma, arent you?
Fred Flintstone: [skids the car to an abrupt halt] Afraid? Now lets get this straight, Rubble, I dont need permission from my wife to make a decision. In my cave, I reign supreme, *su-PREME*!
Barney Rubble: I wont tell her, Fred.
Fred Flintstone: [relieved] Thanks, pal.
Velma: Theres a very logical explanation for all this.
Norville Shaggy Rogers: Quick, tell me.
Velma: The place is haunted.
Norville Shaggy Rogers: Thanks a lot.
Assorted villains: ...and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasnt for you meddling kids.
Barney Rubble:So, Fred, what am I gonna call you now? Boss? Chief?
Fred Flintstone:No, simply Your Highness will do.
Now do tell me, what car is missing from the collection? Now I would say the Batmobile, as that can be considered as an animated movie/cartoon as well, right? I would surely love to see one, one day :) So how about you? What are your thoughts on this expo?

Yours truly,
A LadyBug Who Loves Animations

No comments:

Post a Comment